What These Cops Did to this Man is Terrifying!

EXCLUSIVE SHOOSHTIME OFFER - Join BRAZZERS Only 1$ TODAY !

Newest Additions

There's nothing 'INNOCENT" about this video BUSTED: Teenage stripper caught with a 'client' "i filmed my friend losing his virginity to a hooker" "my neighbor's wife came over last night and..." Adorable, fun and willing to try 'new things' "if you don't let me suck your dick, i'm telling mom!" JAW-DROPPER 19Y/O is our fuck of the month!

Best of the Web

YOUNG & SUBMISSIVE IT'S UNFAIR HOW HOT THESE GIRLS ARE SHE'S HOT... BUT FUCKIN CRAZY KALEY CUOCO SLIPPIN MOM NEVER FOUND THE SPY CAM YOUR EX-GF TASTES GREAT WHEN'S THE HONEYMOON?

42 Comments

Commenting as
1000
Anonymous +0 Points May 17, 2016

the-dogs-handler:West Jordan police officer Ian Adams....

Please-world-get-his-name-on-the-news-for-being-cut-into-pieces

Anonymous +0 Points May 17, 2016

ok-first-of-all-he-needs-to-find-out-where-them-homo-officers-live-then-kill-their-kids-and-every-christmas-they'll-receive-another-bodypart-as-afunny-gift...nobody-has-to-be-son-of-a-whore-and-there-are-really-respectful-jobs-u-can-do-instead.....187

Anonymous +0 Points May 17, 2016

hooray-for-every-dead-cop-son-of-a-cunt

Human Been +0 Points October 30, 2015

Where are all the white people marching and protesting? That's right our lives DON'T MATTER.

Just like the taser tests... +0 Points August 5, 2015

Cops should be attacked by dogs without protection!

Zuko +0 Points May 4, 2015

White lives matter!! WHITE LIVES MATTER!!!!

Jesus +0 Points May 3, 2015

Should have just stood the fuck up. Does he not watch the news? Police are assholes and now he knows it.

church of scientoligy +0 Points May 3, 2015

dat dog waz hella sik cuz mad az hell bro needz a muzzle on dat shuzle no wat i sain

ha +0 Points May 3, 2015

Funny statistic, you left out that 94% of black murders are committed by blacks!

nightstalker +0 Points May 2, 2015

that dog should be put down

Hahahahahahahahahhahaah +0 Points May 2, 2015

84% of white murders are committed by other whites. not blacks. You have 84% chance of being murdered by a white person, assuming you are murdered to begin with. Only 16% murders are committed by people of other races, blacks included. Those other races could include Asians, Indians, latinos and yes, your favorite boogeyman, THE BLACK PEOPLE (OR Ni**ers in language you understand). Thank you for your obsession w black people. I love to see you guys wasting your lives on racist rants. May you continue and enjoy your miserable way of racism. LOL!

Hey racists answer this question +0 Points May 2, 2015

Who do you hate more? Kenyans or Germans? LOL!

LOL, Hitler killed 60 million white people +0 Points May 2, 2015

So let's kill Martin Luther King Jr. for starting a peace movement to restore blacks right. Not ask for more rights, not steal, not beg, not commit crimes. But simply the right to vote or right to be treated equally just like other white people. Let's celebrate Hitler and murder MLK Jr. Who's with me?

Hey racist assholes, please discuss this story +0 Points May 2, 2015

Washington (CNN)First we were all Americans. Then we were all Charlie Hebdo. Now we're all blonde.

At least, that's the newest form of solidarity being espoused by U.S. Ambassador to Turkey John Bass, who posted a photo of himself with lightened hair Thursday after a Turkish official tweeted a picture that called a State Department spokeswoman a "dumb blonde."

beefy +0 Points May 2, 2015

Fucking pigs!

YBM +0 Points May 2, 2015

YBM +0 Points May 2, 2015

YBM +0 Points May 2, 2015

YBM +0 Points May 2, 2015

DOOM TO ALL WIGGERS +0 Points May 2, 2015

. BHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

DOOM TO ALL WIGGERS +0 Points May 2, 2015

. BHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

DOOM TO ALL WIGGERS +0 Points May 2, 2015

. BHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

DOOM TO ALL WIGGERS +0 Points May 2, 2015

. BHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

DOOM TO ALL WIGGERS +0 Points May 2, 2015

. BHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

DOOM TO ALL WIGGERS +0 Points May 2, 2015

. BHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

 

Share Content