There Is No Way This Stunt Could Go Right

Newest Additions

Stunner girlfriend makes him a very lucky man YouTuber's Foursome Sex Tape LEAKED Going bareback with an Asian escort? GOOD LUCK Amber Blank is BACK: And she's fucking her fans BUSTED! Now she's gotta do something for him... Would You Hit it? The DEEPER he goes, the HOTTER this gets!

Best of the Web

She'll regret letting him film this forever Over-confident teen will take any cock "I show my friend my dick and THIS happens" DAMN SON! Now THAT is an ASS! Strip club bachelorette party goes too far Personal trainer perving on his teenage client Memorable sex tape with a beautiful GF

25 Comments

Commenting as
1000
Ghosthunter +0 Points January 31, 2012

THUD. If that don't smarten you up nothing will.

pixle +0 Points November 22, 2011

thats shocking

pixle +0 Points November 22, 2011

thats shocking

Anonymous +1 Point May 14, 2011

hERE'S A QUESTION... WHY IS THERE A SLIDE THAT STARTS FROM NOWHERE?

Anonymous +1 Point May 14, 2011

hERE'S A QUESTION... WHY IS THERE A SLIDE THAT STARTS FROM NOWHERE?

bleh +1 Point July 2, 2010

looks like its a another day in the park seeing a failed backflip for the 2 girls. :P

toocool +1 Point June 30, 2010

was it a stunt or a suicide!

Cuntflaps +1 Point June 30, 2010

lilzook is a cunt... or is that sir?

brooklyngod +1 Point June 29, 2010

instant priceless classic shoosh time video. oh si

llanta +1 Point June 29, 2010

hahaha lil naigga though he was spider man.... wow

Ducati07 +1 Point June 29, 2010

I work from heights everyday so i know what kind of fall it takes to kill a man. There is a 90% chance this dude is dead, the other 10% leaves him very fucked up and a 100% chance this fuckin idiot regrets getting out of bed that day. Dumb fuck.

hmmm +1 Point June 29, 2010

i like my crackers with a bit of salt on it pretty please!

dead +1 Point June 29, 2010

dead

sir +1 Point June 29, 2010

Cuntflaps is a DAFT CUNT!!!

Gene Pool +1 Point June 29, 2010

Never dive into the shallow end of the pool

umm +1 Point June 29, 2010

ho-lee-shit...probably one of the most painful failed back flips i have ever seen.

wow +1 Point June 29, 2010

what a fukin moron!

jeebus +1 Point June 29, 2010

wtf did he think was gunna happen

@darwin +1 Point June 29, 2010

ask white people only they do and fail this kind of thing... dumb white trash...

darwin +1 Point June 29, 2010

Not often confused, but I have no idea what the point is. You jump, you hurt. No skill, no reason. Ideas

Cuntflaps +1 Point June 29, 2010

@lilzook - so whats with the lower case starting sentences and double periods? (tee hee, I said double period)

lilzook +1 Point June 29, 2010

get an education..it's "there" not "their"

fail +1 Point June 29, 2010

lolz

lilzook +1 Point June 29, 2010

omg..i thought their was something their..that broke his fall..but it turns out it was his neck

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! +1 Point June 29, 2010

good 1 less moron in this world!

 

Share Content