Idiot Pukes His Brains Out Chugging Patron

sh0ck User Avatar
sh0ck
7,164 Views 7 years ago

Newest Additions

WOW: That's why you don't talk to strangers... "She just went cannibalistic on my best friend" When spying on your sister goes... RIGHT? "Hooked up with this WILD girl at a pool party..." Forcing the creampie whether she likes it or not Any thing, Any time, ANYWHERE That time he got 7 inches deep into a Tinder MILF

Best of the Web

Her friend finished cleaning up the mess Teen accepted dare to do it all in public TIGHTER = BETTER "Duuude, your mom is one crazy bitch!" Her pussy is small... but her ass is smaller! She'll regret letting him film this forever Over-confident teen will take any cock

17 Comments

Commenting as
1000
MEXICAN AMERICAN +0 Points August 16, 2010

YOU STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING CRACKERS

ahhahaha +0 Points August 14, 2010

the bottle was ready ^_^ he wasn't lol

hmmm +0 Points August 13, 2010

***.... none even hit his stomach

hmmm +0 Points August 13, 2010

considering 80% was spit out while he was "drinking it", and the other 20% poured down his face while he was "chugging" it. This was nothing but a WASTE of patron, and this Douche should have his ass kicked. I dunno what he's puking for, none even hi

wow +0 Points August 13, 2010

what a tard.

dafsa +0 Points August 12, 2010

do did he do it?!?!?

what +0 Points August 12, 2010

the top of the bottle looks like a small tally wacker...

brooklyngod +0 Points August 12, 2010

'oh si'

damn +0 Points August 12, 2010

"I got like half of it" Really? throwing up more than you take in isn't doing half of it you fucking idiot!!!! The girl needs to do a little more purging after she eats.

funny +0 Points August 12, 2010

The question is, "Is the bottle ready?" Dumbass

gfd +0 Points August 12, 2010

two idiots one bag

Moron Detector +0 Points August 12, 2010

What a fucking idiot. Hey, to the girl holding the bag, I'll fuck you good, let your moron boyfriend lay down and die in his own puke. yeah, he's a moron

Chris +0 Points August 12, 2010

sort of sounded like a cat coughing up a fur-ball

Pretty +0 Points August 12, 2010

Clever!

ATSViper +0 Points August 12, 2010

I like how he was sharing the trash bag with the girl lol. You puke...now my turn...now your turn....gargle!!

lilzook +0 Points August 12, 2010

nasty

Noob +0 Points August 12, 2010

IS THE BOTTLE READY? lolol

 

Share Content