Random Crackhead Helps w/ His Boner
$5.00 doesn't get you very far in life. Unless of course your name is LaQweeda and go bobbing for penises in the Walmart parking lot. This video's so real, you can almost smell the chlamydia.
The Adventures of 9 Little Basketballs
Well if there's any sport that has players capable of accommodating a Guatemalan sinkhole of an asshole - it's this one. Kobe Bryant, you're up.
Freak Eats Glass & Sand Like it's Candy
Abebe "trash compactor" Mohamedaily is smiling now, but $20 and an IHOP gift card says that changed when it came time to shit in the neighbors trash can.
A New Meaning to "Busting a Nut"
And this my friends, is what happens when you get really long hugs from uncle Billy when he visits. While you're asleep.
What Idiot Crashes a Ferrari on Purpose?
At least when celebrities do it they're in the middle of getting a rimjob from a transsexual prostitute. This dickhole just wants attention.
Strangers Start Fucking at ICP Concert
Believe it or not this is the favored outcome when attending one of these inbreeding events. Good luck with the STD guy, you're gonna need it.
Store Clerk Robbed by a Gang of KIDS
In America we call something like this "tragic". In Russia, they call it allowance day.
Hip Hop Dancing is Officially Retarded
Life Goes on II: Harlem Shake Edition.
Toronto Thug Pisses on Sleeping Hobo
Another urban trouble maker trying to get a laugh in between getting girls pregnant and downing Colt 45. Where does he find the time?
Taco Bell Idiot Pisses on Customers Food
Same taste as the original Mexibowl, but over 200% more sodium. And that's bad for you.
Her Asshole Has Reached Max Capacity
Can't imagine how much she bagged during this webcam show. Do you still get e-cred if your haul is less than the cost of an Xbox game?
You Don't Need Sprinklers in the Hood
Quinniki is about as good a horticulturist as she is at spelling that word without Internet access. But when it comes to water gun fights, she's a fuckin pro.
He Broke Into Mens Homes and WHAT?
If you're expecting something special out of a man named Dajuan, you've already set yourself up for disappointment.
Her Asshole is a Ping Pong Ball Factory
It's not exactly a crowd pleasing event for a girl that could probably jam the entire Iron Maiden discography up her shit box. But it's still worth a chuckle.
Hooker 3Some Vid Upped to Facebook
Social networking in Detroit is not like Social networking everywhere else in the world. They actually try to hide their prostitute's identities.
Topless Crackhead Goes on the Attack
Foul Girl Takes a Dump During Concert
As a straight man with absolutely no medical training, I recommend NOT exposing your genitals in this venue. There's better, more local to me, ways to get anal rash.
The Real Question is: Would You Hit it?
For 70% of you the answer will be obvious. The other 30% probably just want to film it.
Asshole Seagull Snatches Up Baby Bird
You invite ONE white person to the party and everything goes to shit. Typical.
Man With the World's Stretchiest Skin
I hear he's single too. Which means Joan River's last chance at another daughter is now.
Guys Violate Stripper With Beer Bottle
That's fucked up. A baby should never be exposed to alcohol before the third trimester.
Comment Of The Day
Argentina Dance Shows are Wild
Well they have my vote.
Fresh Amateur Teen Content
Porn Top Searches